"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." -Alma 26:12

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

2/8/2016 Busy and having fun!


Minnasan konnichiwa,

This past week has felt incredibly busy, and the week to come promises to be even busier. We had a zone training meeting in Okayama this past Thursday, so we had to travel there on Wednesday to be there on time. I finally got to see Vui choro, one of the Elders from my MTC district! It has been 3 transfers since I last saw him, and we had a lot to catch up about. We talked for the entire bus ride to Okayama, and the entire way back. This next week we will go to Okayama again for zone conference with President Welch and the Assistants, followed by missionary exchanges in Matsue with our awesome district leader, Tsuchiya choro. Finally, we will go to Yonago for a special mission concert. I am really excited for the awesome training we are going to receive, but I am sad that we will spend so much time outside of our beloved area of Izumo.

I'm sorry that I don't have much time to write, we went bowling today with a family in the branch, and then went to eat at a Brazilian restaurant. It was so much fun, but it took a lot of time out of our P-day. By the way, I will have to remember to send pictures next week, all the pictures were taken on the member's camera. I'll also make sure to share some of the things we learned from last week's training, and the training to come. I love you all, and hope everyone is doing great, talk to you again next week!

Winegar長老より

I found me a Vui! I love this guy so much!




Our awesome zone!

No comments: