"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." -Alma 26:12

Monday, April 25, 2016

3/7/2016 Zone meeting, baptism & bowling :)

Minnasan konnichiwa,

I'm sorry to say I don't have much time to write again, but I'll do my best to give a good, brief update of our week. We had to go to Okayama again for a zone training meeting, which was awesome. We had a big discussion on our study of the Book of Mormon, and what we are learning about Jesus Christ. There were some awesome insights shared, and we only focused on what we read up through Mosiah. After zone training, we went back to our area with the Matsue Elders for companion exchanges. We had a great time with them, and I always learn so much from our talks.

On Sunday we were able to participate in the baptism of one of the Sister's investigators, acting as the witnesses. We could clearly see that she was prepared for baptism and committed to following Jesus Christ's example. Her testimony was so strong, and I know that her choices are leading both her and her family down the path to Salvation and eternal life.

Today we had a pretty full day, because we went bowling with some of our investigators, and the Matsue Elders came again to join in on the fun. While we were waiting to start our games, my companion received a phone call from the Mission President. He found out that he will be training next transfer, and his new area will be Omihachiman. It is literally on the opposite side of the mission, but I'm excited for him, since he started his mission close to that area. I still don't know if I am staying in Izumo or if I will transfer, but I will find out in the next few days. I'm hoping to stay, but we'll see where the Lord will take me! Can't wait to share where I end up next week, love you all and hope you have a great, Spirit-filled week.

Winegar長老より

Zone Training Meeting


Bowling!

No comments: