"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." -Alma 26:12

Monday, April 25, 2016

4/19/2016 No letter

Elder Winegar didn't have time to write an email on his pday but did get permission to write a short letter home later. Due to the earthquakes in Japan, he wanted to let us know that his doing well and everything is fine in his area.  He said "we felt only a tiny bit of earthquake this past week, so little that I didn't even wake up during the night.  Everyone was talking about it the next day, though, so I was glad to hear that all the missionaries in Fukuoka were safe." (He has a good friend serving in the Fukuoka mission.)

No comments: